Wondering if you have what it takes for an epic nautical adventure on Lake Pleasant? Don’t worry. Scorpion Bay Marina has everything you need to make your outing a day to remember. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, Scorpion Bay Marina has daily boat rentals, a fuel dock, water toys, snacks and supplies, and yes, even a little bit of advice, such as, “Always make yourself useful on a boat. If you can’t tie knots, fetch the drinks!”
The Nuts and Bolts:
- Parking and a Fuel Dock are available and provide easy access, with a tram from the parking lot to the water level. Rental boats are fully fueled, just replace what you use at the end for your rental.
- Need Snacks, Supplies and Ice? Look no further than Scorpion Bay’s General Store. The store is equipped with all the essentials and MORE, including sunblock, beer, fishing gear, souvenirs and even fishing bait!
- The Scorpion Bay Grill is open for both in-restaurant dining as well as to-go orders. The Grill features fantastic dining and one-of-a-kind mountain views of the area. Daily favorites include Joe’s Fish N Chips, the Blackened Chicken Wrap, The Teriyaki, or The Cowboy, with decadent desserts available. Our talented chefs whip up exceptional dinner specials as well, fitting the season and the freshest ingredients available. Check Scorpion Bay’s Facebook and Instagram pages every Friday to see the weekend specials. Our regular diners come back again and again for dishes such as Baby Back Ribs, Chicken Marsala, Stuffed Ravioli, County Fried Steak, Swordfish and so much more. Call ahead: 928.501.3440.
- Clean and Convenient Restrooms are available, with a map noting all the restrooms on the lake available to visitors.
- The Rental Fleet includes Kayaks, Water Toys, 21’ Deluxe Sport Boat, 20’ or 24’ Pontoon, or 45’ Private Charter. Full- and half-day boat rentals available for parties of 10 or less. Reservations must be made prior to visit, preferably a week in advance. Rental information: 928.501.7368, email@example.com.
- Safety Equipment is provided on rentals, including life jackets, a type-IV throwable flotation device and a fire extinguisher.
- Members-only Wi-Fi access for your convenience.
- Need to store your own boat? Scorpion Bay has wet and dry slips in a wide range of sizes available to harbor your yacht or dinghy.
- Questions? Contact our crew here: https://www.scorpionbayaz.com/general-store/
At Scorpion Bay, you’ll find a friendly community of boat people with all the amenities. There’s no better place to hang your captain’s hat!
Scorpion Bay is Arizona’s premier floating playground, offering everything from daily pontoon and ski boat rentals to slips for harboring your yacht (or dinghy). Come for the fishing or come for the frolicking—either way, incredible mountain views, fantastic dining and world-class marina services await less than an hour out of Phoenix. https://www.scorpionbayaz.com/