Kayaking is a versatile water activity and is a great way to spend quality time with friends and family while exploring nature from a new point of view. At Scorpion Bay Marina you can rent kayaks to enjoy the open water in the morning or afternoon. As you start to paddle and explore you will see sites of nature, wildlife, jet skiers, and boating activities. Grab a group of your closest friends and family and paddle your way around the Marina.
- What to know and where to go: You will want to make a reservation before heading out to the Marina and if the time or date you want is not available online, call Scorpion Bay, you may be in luck. A beautiful drive as you head out on your adventurous day. You will follow the I-17 N and AZ-74 W to N Castle Hot Springs Rd in Peoria, continue on N Castle Hot Springs Rd to your destination. Once you arrive at Scorpion Bay, you will take the stairs or elevator down to the dock. Take the second right before the Marina store and check in with the rental window. Whomever reserved the reservation, will need their Driver’s License and form of payment to check in. After checking in, the Scorpion Bay staff will take care of you and get you set on your kayak adventure.
- What is available: The kayak comfortably fits a single or double. It is a 16’ Malibu XL kayak that will make you feel comfortable as you glide across the water. The kayak fits a small collapsible, cooler/lunch tote, and all safety gear provided. You can bring a personal item if you would like to take pictures on the water, snacks, and any other necessities you may need while at float.
- Wear a Lifejacket: The lifejackets are provided free of charge, keep it on and buckled the whole time to ensure your safety.
- Take a Buddy: Bring a friend with you and share your plan and tell someone else where you plan to paddle and when you should be back. This helps to keep you safe in case you may be in danger then someone can alert the authorities.
- Have Fun: Kayaking is nothing but fun and relaxing. Paddle around while observing the beautiful nature, wildlife, and lake activities. Stop for a moment and lean back and gaze at the gorgeous sky above and the stillness of the water. Have fun and be safe on your Scorpion Bay Mariana Kayak Rentals.
Scorpion Bay is Arizona’s premier floating playground, offering everything from daily pontoon and ski boat rentals to slips for harboring your yacht (or dinghy). Come for the fishing or come for the frolicking—either way, incredible mountain views, fantastic dining and world-class marina services await less than an hour out of Phoenix. https://www.scorpionbayaz.com/