Scorpion Bay Marina has changed the way locals and visitors can enjoy Lake Pleasant this winter with new offerings from the Floating Cabins and a charter boat sunset cruise series.
Floating Cabins Mini Staycation
Scorpion Bay is currently renting out five different cabins. The cozy one-bedroom, one-bathroom Studio Bungalow cabin sleeps four people, while the other four cabins—the Loft Bungalows—sleep up to eight people. New this winter is a mini staycation option: four-day, three-night rentals are available for those who don't have a full week to spend at the lake. The Winter Special for Floating Cabins is available NOW for all stays between Nov 1 and Mar 1. Reserve your one- or two-bedroom cabin by calling the rental office at 928-501-2628.
Know Before You Go:
- Cabins are fully furnished; all you bring is your food and personal belongings
- The kitchen is fully supplied
- Comes with a private wet slip and access to boat and water toys.
- Private patio, pets welcome, non-smoking
- Washer/Dryer access
- Studio Bungalow sleeps up to 4 people
- Loft Bungalow sleeps up to 8 people
Sunset Cruises Launch at Scorpion Bay
Arizona is known for its amazing sunsets and what better way to take them in than on one of Scorpion Bay's double-decker charter boats. These are perfect for date nights, guests visiting from out of town or just a time to get away from the busyness of the new year. Sunset Cruises at Scorpion Bay now occur once a month. The next one is scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2024 from 4:30-5:45 p.m.
Know Before You Go:
- Sunset cruises last about an hour and 15 minutes.
- Guests are taken around the lake and face west at just the right time to enjoy the sunset.
- Cost is $25 per person with a 40-person limit.
- Cruises are Bring Your Own Beverage
- You can bring drinks from home
- No glass allowed on board
- You can sign up for a cruise on our website scorpionbayaz.com
Matt Osterman of Scorpion Bay Grille also shares, "Sunset Cruise guests can also order drinks and food from the Scorpion Bay Grille. These are elevated, craft cocktails from experienced bartenders. The Grille sells the most popular cocktails in 32oz to-go containers, created specifically for the Sunset Cruises or Charter Boat experience. The Grille also offers a wide variety of single serve craft beers as well as single serve wines."
Learn more or sign up for a cruise at https://www.scorpionbayaz.com/events-calendar/.
Scorpion Bay is Arizona’s premier floating playground, offering everything from daily pontoon and ski boat rentals to slips for harboring your yacht (or dinghy). Come for the fishing or come for the frolicking—either way, incredible mountain views, fantastic dining and world-class marina services await less than an hour out of Phoenix. https://www.scorpionbayaz.com/